Thursday, December 20, 2007

Update...

To all our family & friends,

I wanted to give you an update on my sister. She is doing well. She is still going through chemotherapy and will be, until after the New Year. She has lost her hair, but as she says, "It's part of the deal." She has taken this with such strength that can only come from God.

I think we have all learned from this. It is the small things in life that mean so much. Take one moment at a time and make the most of it.

Thank you all so much for the donations, cards, letters, and so many success stories of fighting and beating cancer. It all means so much to Rhonda and I. You have all showed what love, hope and faith really mean.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!

Thank you again,
Renda Ayscue


Stay tuned for the winner of our drawing for the hospitality basket!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home