Monday, May 12, 2008

Prayers for Gail

Last week I had the honor of photographing a really beautiful family. I get to photograph beautiful families a lot, but this was different.

I have known Gail and Ronnie Lazenby for many years. I have photographed their family many times. This was different.
On Monday, Gail's best friend, Tammy Tucker called and asked if we could fit Gail's family into our schedule. Gail was leaving on Sunday to go to Baltimore to have a 12 hour surgery. She had just found out recently she has a tumor in her pancreus. After the surgery, she will then go through chemotherapy and radiation.

I was bound and determined to make it fit into our schedule. I wanted to have a family portrait that was special. Their kids are grown and it has been a while since they had a family portrait.

It was so beautiful to see them love and hug each other. They are a strong family. I know they stand on their faith in God.

We will be praying for Gail and her family that God lifts them up, wraps his arms around them, and gives them peace through all of this.

Please pray for the Lazenby family. Gail will have her surgery on Wednesday, May 14th. I will try to keep you posted.

God Bless,
Karen










Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home