Monday, August 18, 2008

Guess Who We Saw at the Beach!



We recently saw Santa on vacation at the beach! He was relaxing and having LOTS of fun!




He played horse shoes with the guys, talked to people and even saw a few children while he was there.




Santa has lots of BIG plans for IP this holiday season! He told us he was still planning on coming for Santa Day with Pets and Santa Day with Children!



He even mentioned having a breakfast one morning with lots of kids at IP! All the kids could bring toys and donations that we could give to less fortunate kids. That sounds like fun, huh?

Santa said he looks forward to seeing each and every one of you this year! Call the studio and we'll give you dates to mark your calendar!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Santa Claus said...

HO! HO! HO! Well hello everyone at IP. It was so nice to see you. I guess you caught me relaxing at the beach. I can't wait to get down to see you at the studio. Breakfast with the kids, photos and find out what they want for Christmas. Don't forget our fourlegged friends either. Well I must run, Mrs. Claus is calling me and I am sure she has something for me to do today. See you soon.

Santa

August 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home