Monday, November 16, 2009

Remembering Bryan

Dear Karen,

I would like to take this time to thank you for all you have done for us. As you know, on January 25, 2006, Tim and I lost our son, Bryan, at the age of 21. Before that time, we thought we had all of the time in the world to have family portraits made. It is my regret I thought I had a lifetime to do this. You always seem to think there will be a tomorrow. Sometimes, that is not the case.



The day I came to your studio and spoke to Renda was the day I realized we could have portraits made and still have a small part of Bryan show through. I have never been as excited as the day we came to have our pictures taken. Through discussions with you and Renda about different ideas, Tim and I brought Bryan's most prized belongings. I had never seen anyone so passionate about their work as you. It amazed Tim and I, both the effort, time, and love you showed taking those pictures reflecting our life with Bryan and the love of our family. These portraits and book will never be able to replace Bryan but through them we can remember the great times we had. They will also reflect the love we will always have in our hearts for Bryan.



I will never be able to thank you enough for what you have done. Between you, Renda, and Jessica, we felt as if we were part of a family. You all made it so easy to relax and enjoy this special time. I hope sometime in the future I can repay the favor. I know God had a hand in us meeting. It is through him all things happen and are possible. I was struggling trying to find a way to show everyone who Bryan was and with God's help and your creations this is becoming a reality.



Sincerely,
Janice Kidd

Each year, Janice collects school supplies with the help of her church, in memory of Bryan. In the upcoming year, IP will join efforts with "Bryan's Desk" to collect supplies for less fortunate children in this area. Stay tuned for more details. We look forward to being helping support this cause that was so dear to Bryan's heart during his 21 years.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home